Friday, February 11, 2011

Time

Where does time go, when you aren't really busy and you don't really know what has been keeping your busy??

I think the universal answer to this puzzle is that time moves away quicker when you are thinking than it does in the actual, real world. so in my head, I'm thinking i wanna make sure my home is clean, my husband is happy, I am healthy whilst I apply for all the jobs that I want to and hope and pray to find one quickly, and make lunch and plan dinner, and so on....

omg, its the end of the day, i only did the jobs, haven't had any food, and no my husband isn't happy neither is the house clean. uh oh, time slipped away. . . . . and now I'm guilty cos i don't know what happened and how I got here. the unfortunate truth is that I want my time to go back to my youth, back when my whole life was ahead of me. . . back when I could change anything.

No comments: