Sunday, December 28, 2008

Memories

I love my brain, its one of those things that keeps me intrigued.

Normally I wake up early, sleep only sufficiently. Today was very different I didn't wanna get out of bed and I honestly relaxed and slept in.

When I finally got out of bed and sat down with the lappy only to be reminded of a memory 10 years old. It was 1997-98 a time when I was still at school and my sister was away at college doin her medical studies, I went to visit her and met two of her close friends.

Living in the hostel, one night we decided to bring over special food and made some maggie noodles at the room, it was like a planned dinner, except we didn't have a kitchen to cook in so it was like a hostel quick meal. Anywya!!, so these two girls, made caramel custard, and we ate sitting on the floor, surrounded by newspaper etc.

The memory that came knocking was the post dinner time we spent sitting on the floor and laughing, we lughed about random stuff. I don't remember the jokes, but I know we were all spewing water all over the floor and even after we cleaned up the madness continued, which made it impossible to drink water.


It was the best thing in the world to remember. :)

Took me back to a place and time that had unadulterated happiness. I hope I feel that way for the rest of my life as well and never have to pretend to be someone I am not.

No comments: