Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mad about you

This is 1996, the fastest access to the internet is thru the phone, my dial up on a 56kbps modem makes this horrible noise as if its opening a new portal and giving its life up in the process.

The 56 k modem was the invention of the year,moving ahead of its predecessors,it took me to a brand new world, one I had never seen before. and hope to never return to.

I was in high school that year, lonely child, lively yet. I had access to hotmail and IRc. well, that's like facebook without applications. IRC was my first ever foray into online social networking. and well, as a child, I think I made a lot of mistakes by not learnign from the internet.

Back then I was using the internet to get away from my real life and today, I am doing so again. I love writing, I stopped indulging myself because I didn't wanna read what other people thought of me. but really I don't care anymore.

To cut a long story short, fast forward 2008, I have access to wireless internet, even from my mobile. life is cruising, probably faster than I hope it does.

2008, I love and trust myself and others.
Not as many others as I would like to, but none the less Significant others.
I love u. Others.

No comments: